Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Birthday, Audrey Buttons!

Five years ago, on a Sunday quite like today, my sweet little girl made her entrance into the world. She has given me so much over the last five years, including the satisfaction that I've managed keep a child alive and happy for FIVE years!! ;)

I put her hair up twists last night so that she would have cute little curls for her birthday! Miraculously, she kept them in all night!
She asked if she could wear something special on her birthday, so we sprang for an adorable dress.


This year, I am starting a tradition of asking my kids 20 Questions on their birthday. I got the idea here. Over the years, their answers will change and develop. My plan is to create a memory book for them that they can keep when they grow up. :)

Audrey's 2012 20 Questions

1. What is your favorite color?  Pink and purple
2. What is your favorite toy?  My Squirrels (She's referring to the Calico Critters of Cloverleaf Corners Squirrel Family that she got from Nanny for her birthday.)
3. What is your favorite fruit?  Bananas... and apples!
4. What is your favorite TV show:?  Kai-Lan and Hello Kitty
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Peanut Butter and Honey sandwich
6. What is your favorite outfit?  New Pink Check Dress
7. What is your favorite game?  Shoots and Ladders
8. What is your favorite snack?  Fruit Snacks
9. What is your favorite animal?  Horses and Cats... and Bunnies
10. What is your favorite song?  I am a Child of God
11. What is your favorite book?  Monkey Books (similar to Leap Frog) and Olivia Books (for her birthday, from Grammy)


12. Who is your best friend?  Henry
13. What is your favorite cereal?  Honey Bunches of Oats
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Play with my friend, Henry
15. What is your favorite drink?  Orange Juice
16. What is your favorite holiday?  Valentine's Day
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?  My Bunny
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?  Toast
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Spaghetti and Cake
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?  A Cowgirl



Happy Birthday, Audrey!
We love you so much!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to be a cowboy when I grow up too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...