Thursday, April 12, 2012

14 of 30: 5 Strengths

If you haven't been following along from the beginning, start here


14. Describe 5 strengths you have.


1. I am very forgiving and I don't hold grudges. If you have hurt me, I will forgive you, though I may be a bit more cautious around you after that. If you hurt me over and over, that caution will quickly become a desire to stay away, but I won't hold a grudge. I don't have the energy to spend on grudges. I would rather spend time being happy than upset, any day.


2. I love people and find it easy to see the good in them. Because I see this good in people, it is not hard for me to encourage them when they are feeling down. I am non-judgmental when people tell me things that they may not be proud of or are having trouble with. I've had troubles of my own, so who am I to judge?


3. I treat all the experiences that I have had over the years as opportunities for learning. Whether they were good or bad, I know I can come away from them a little wiser. They make me stronger and more capable.


4. What you see is what you get. I don't hide who I am and I wear my emotions on my sleeve. I may not tell you my life story with all the nitty-gritty details, but I am honest about who I am. There are those who would call that a weakness, but I don't. 


5. I have a vivid imagination. The stories in my head play out as if I'm watching it with my eyes. When the right mood hits me, I can spin a unique and interesting tale. I think the imagination is a direct link to our potential as creators. You cannot create if you cannot imagine it first.


Next Time: If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...