If you haven't been following along from the beginning, start here.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
1. I hate running late. I feel rushed and like I'm missing something.
2. I hate when other people are late. It's rude.
3. Gratuitous and unrepentant grammatical errors drive me bonkers, both in writing and in spoken word. Note: This does not give you, my dear reader, an excuse to go back and analyze my previous works. ;)
4. When people try to take everything I say and twist it so that they can find offense. If I'm trying to say something offensive to you, you'll know it, no question.
5. Racism. To hate someone simply because their skin, background or culture is different makes absolutely no sense to me. It's disgusting.
6. The same goes for people who decide to hate those who's opinions are different from theirs. We don't have to agree, you know, and that doesn't make either of us bad people.
7. Presidential addresses, sports and other "special events" preempting my shows.
8. People who act as though they are superior. Guess what? You're dirt, just like me. Freeze it, cremate it, mummify it, you are worm food.
9. I hate it when people don't communicate. I need to know what is going on, even if you think I won't like it, I need to know. I hate feeling lost and confused.
10. Related to #9: I hate it when people don't tell me things in the name of "protecting me." I 'm stronger and more capable than you seem to think. Leaving me in the dark is not protecting me and I have to conclude that you don't have faith or trust in me.
Next Time: Describe a typical day in your current life.