Wednesday, March 21, 2012

5 of 30: 5 Things

If you haven't been following along from the beginning, start here.


5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?


1. My kids, when they play together, share and come up with cute, pretend games. Listening to them makes me smile.

2. The fact that Ben will be graduating in 7 weeks. Once he graduates, the rest of our lives are opening up to us. The grand new adventure is right around the corner! It's been a long time coming.

3. That both of my kids are potty-trained. No more diapers!

4. Being surrounded by family and friends. I don't know if I have ever had more demands on my time. It makes for a busy life, but also a happy one.

5. The future makes me happy. Strange as it is to say that because so much of it is uncertain. Audrey will be 5 and old enough to go to Kindergarten. Hank will be a preschooler. Ben will be in a career job. Routines will change, but it will give us new ways to grow. We will be back in our own place and, even though it hasn't been bad to live with my parents, having your own space is a great thing. I'm sure my parents are thinking the same thing. ;)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like those happy things. :) Although...I'm not happy about you guys leaving...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...