4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
1. Don't compare your body to other girl's. Big, small, curvy or straight, everyone is different and beautiful. Just care for yours well and it will take care of you.
2. Date as much as you can now and stop trying to fall in love. Love will come in due time. Just relax, have fun and be yourself.
3. Speaking of being yourself: Don't ever try to conform to what you believe others want you to be. Heavenly Father gave you a unique personality for a reason. There are people out there who will appreciate you for who you are.
|Yeah... that's me on the right. I know.|
5. Keep writing. It will get you through a lot in your life and bring you great satisfaction and happiness.
6. Don't be in such a big hurry to get all the "things" you think you should have. Wait until you can afford it without pinching your budget.
7. If you think a doctor is wrong, do the research, figure it out. Take control of your health because it is more personal to you than anyone else in the world.
8. One of the best things about you is your smile. Don't let anyone or anything take that away from you.
9. Don't let anyone distract you from your education. There is only one man that might be worth it, and he'll encourage you to keep going.
10. Dressing like a boy isn't winning you any awards. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being feminine or wearing pink. In fact, high heels and a flirty skirt will go a long way toward making you cute. Just speaking from experience. :)