Friday, August 29, 2008

Camping!

Hey! I'm going camping for the first time in almost 2 years! Hooray! I will NOT recount the events of the last camping fiasco...

Our Ward Campout is this evening and I am just thrilled! I'm hoping the excitement will carry me until we get home tomorrow morning because nothing else will get me through the thought of Audrey trying to sleep in the woods.

I'm sure I'll have some interesting stories when I return, filthy and smelling like campfire with traces of smores around my mouth... siiiiigh...

1 comment:

Chris said...

Ah, camping with your ward. Tammy and I did it for the first time this year a few months ago, and it was okay. We ended up camping in a big field. And, the campfire wasn't even a real fire pit. It was a makeshift firepit with rocks. Not really a pit, though. It was just the ground. Pretty lame. But, it was fun because I played chess with a buddy from mine in the ward.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...