Saturday, August 2, 2008

Boo Boo, New Do and Duuuuude!

I guess it's been a full day for everyone in the family. Ben went on a scouting hike this morning and while attempting to cross a small stream a nasty tree decided to whack him in the face with one of it's branches. Scarring appears to be in his future as well as several days of painful healing. He's got some nice swelling and a doozy of a headache... You may now look at his picture and say "Awwww!"
"Awwww!"

My hair was getting a little crazy for me. It was all of 4 or 5 inches long on the top.. so, I had to go get it cut. After repeated, "No, let's go shorter." comments on my side, my stylist finally figured out that when I said short, I mean SHORT! I love my sexy haircut.
While driving in the car this afternoon, one of our fellow drivers chose to ignore the 55mph speed limit and decided to drive 35mph instead. Ben tried very hard to get round them several times but couldn't quite manage it with all the other traffic. Finally, Ben let loose a frustrated "Dude!"
From the back seat of the van came a very expressive high pitched "Doood!" Ben and I nearly laughed ourselves silly. My little mimic!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Ouch! Man, I would have pummeled that scout.

And, the next time someone is driving THAT slow, just start honking your horn at them. That's what I do. One time, I did it, and they jumped the curb and started driving on the sidewalk.

Katscratchme said...

A tree branch hit Ben.. not a scout.. come on Chris.. use your big-boy brain.. :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...