Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Photo Shoot - Updated

As promised, here is the link to a few of the pictures taken yesterday downtown! Super FUN!! At some point I'll get my own copies to peruse and share those as well. I'm pleased with what I see!!!
Just between you and me... I sortof felt like a model!

http://moniquedukephotography.blogspot.com/2009/01/first-fresh-face-family-fun.html


Just by way of an update, don't forget to change your browser window to full screen when you look at the pictures. I didn't do that and it cut off the right portion of the picture for some strange reason. :)

5 comments:

Trillium said...

I tried twice to see the photos. Both times I was dumped off the internet when I clicked on the link. Must be something wrong with the link?

Katscratchme said...

I tested the link, it seems to be working just fine. ???

Jen said...

I like the pic where we see Steve holding the munchkin's hand and we see her blue peeper looking at us. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Cute! Those were awesome picture!

Rebecca's Oasis said...

cute pictures... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...