Friday, May 23, 2008

What Dreams May Come

Okay, so I must be a complete crack-pot. I very much admire the work of Henry Rollins. I don't always agree with his way of thinking but I appreciate his thoughtfulness and his quest for knowledge.
So, I had a dream about him last night. I invited him for dinner and after some charm and wit on my part, I convinced him to come over. There was much more to the dream, but that's not the point of this post.
The point is, I ended up getting the urge to write him and tell him about my dream and invite him for dinner.... of course, I know that's crazy and I know he'll never accept in a million years. Hey, a girl can dream, right?
I did meet him once a few years ago and he was very kind. Perhaps a little over-polite. But you can't really blame any celebrity for that as they have to withstand crazy fans every day.

So, we'll see if I get some sort of politely ambiguous response. Of course, if he ever did decide in a moment of insanity that dinner at my house would be great.. i'm not too sure I'd ever tell. No one would believe me anyway.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...