Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Baby Likes Rammstein

As I'm typing this, I'm listening to Rammstein's "Amerika"... my daughter, Audrey, who is almost a year old, is rocking back and forth on her bottom... I thought I was going to die laughing! She's also trying to eat my cell phone.. maybe I should get that back from her.
Audrey's 1st birthday is next Tuesday. I'm totally excited for her to turn one.. that means that I've been at least a decent parent for the past year... :P She'll have her year-old doctor appointment and shots on that day. Poor baby.. shots are no fun! We will most likely have a party for her the Saturday after her birthday.
Ben is getting ready for finals at school.. this is the most stressful time of the semester. He already doesn't sleep much, so I dont know when he'll get time for the extra studying he needs to do. I'm concerned about his Anatomy II class.. the teacher is really hard and it's nearly impossible to get a good grade in his class. I hope the Nursing School considers that when he petitions this fall. (sigh)
As for me... I have writers block in a really bad way... maybe I should stop spending so much time playing games and actually sit down and stare at my word program until I actually write something. I should probably quit the games all together.. my house is a disaster and I'm turning into a Computer Potato! :\
Oh my! The snake just noticed Audrey and is staring at her.. I think she can see him too... there is something slightly disturbing about that!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...