Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's sucking the life out of me!!!

Okay, so I've been playing an online multiplayer game called Mabinogi for about 2 weeks or so. It's sortof like a nicer version of Diablo 2 (you get to battle monsters and work on quests) and it's also like Harvest Moon or other life games (you can make clothes, farm, or whatever!). I think it's so great! I spend about 4 or 5 hours on it every day! I suppose it's better than watching Dora with my daughter!
I love this game! My character is an 11 year old warrior who wields a claymore! I'm so cute! So far, the other people in the game seem nice and helpful. You'll get your bad apples once in a while, but overall, this game rocks!
Best of all it's (mostly) free! There are some premium services that you can buy, but i'm not ready to go there yet! But, I may not be far off, really! :)
So, look for me on Mabinogi! My name is Panya!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...