Tuesday, July 16, 2013

In Which I Risk Creeping Out My Husband or Making Him Love Me More

I saw this fantastic idea on Pinterest (of course) months ago.. I was thinking to myself, how awesome would it be to do this for our anniversary?? Unfortunately, Ben was gone for our anniversary, so I decided to do it today, for no reason whatsoever. It was much more fun that way, anyhow.

There are some actors that do the crazy face really well... and then there is Nicholas Cage. That guy can pull a freaky face, I'm telling you.

So, I found this picture, printed it out on card stock (because I'm cheap), and cut out this greatness:



Then I put tiny sticky notes on his chest with little comments on them about how crazy-in-love... infatuated... much I adore him. In case you wanted to know, this is what they said:

I LOVE you...

If we weren't married, I'd stalk you...

Boo!

Crazy for you

Sometimes I look like this... inside... when I think of you

Our love can be creeptastic!

When you turn away, I do this... not really, but yeah

Tell me you love me... no, really... TELL ME...



Then I put them in strategic locations that brought out the stalker humorous quality of his face:





Yes... yes... I put them in the pants pocket of his army uniform... because I'm a stalker awesome.




He still hasn't found two of them. If he reads this blog any time soon, he'll have spoilers as to where they are.
He laughed when he found the first one and I took a picture of him.

This is his "crazy face"... I'm not sure whether to be disappointed.. or relieved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard! Ha ha ha! That's awesome! Heheheheheh...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...