Sunday, September 23, 2012

Blatant Plug

You may or may not know that Ben is leaving to go to Basic Training for the Army tomorrow. TOMORROW!

What I know you DO NOT know is that I've had a secret blog going for the past four months. This blog features the thoughts and feelings I have had about this new part of our lives. Essentially, they are letters to my husband that relate directly to our life in the Army.

I have opened this blog to the public today. It is important to me to not feel alone in this adventure.

The blog isn't extensive, yet. There are only four posts so far and I encourage you to read them all if you are interested in following along.

The URL is: http://katscratchme3.blogspot.com/

You may cry, you may laugh... I know I have.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...