Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tagging All Mommies!

1. What time do you wake up? Anywhere between 7 and 9am. It all depends on how well I slept and how sick I've been.

2. On a good night, what time are your kids in bed? 7pm is bedtime. If we've been at Nanny's or Grandpa's, it's usually later than that.

3. How long have you been a mommy? It's been 19 months since Audrey was born.

4. How old were you when you became a mom? 28 1/2

5. What is your favorite chore? Favorite? Err.. If I had to pick, I'd say vacuuming, but only if someone else cleans things up.

6. What is your favorite meal to cook? Fastest: Frito Pie... Yummiest: Grilled Hamburgers with sauteed pineapple on top.. mmm.

7. What meal do you cook most often? Er... these days I'm all about Souper Salad.

8. What are 5 things about being a mom that make you smile?
1. Watching Audrey slowly become a big girl every day.
2. Asking Audrey if I can pinch/tickle/poke/etc her and she screams and tries to run away laughing.
3. Audrey dancing.
4. Audrey saying "Mom?" from the backseat of the car and after I say "Yes?" she goes into a long garbled babble story that I can pick one or two words out of. (Usually ending with "happy?")
5. Audrey's fake laugh: Hee Hee Hee! (like a witch) or Ha Ha Ha! (like some sort of villain)

9. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be? I would like to travel the world with my family.

10. When was the last time you went out without your kids? I want to say it was our anniversary in June...


11. What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom? Two days after we brought her home and she couldn't sleep in her bassinet anymore. She had to sleep in a special bed because she was jaundiced. I was terrified that she was going to get worse and have to go back to the hospital.

12. When was the last time you told one of your kids I love you? When I put her to bed last night.
13. When was the last time you were told I love you? When Ben and I were lying in bed last night talking about our hopes and fears.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...that is cute!

Jen said...

Ummm. . .you had a date with Ben in August without Audrey . . . we babysat. :)

DebbieLou said...

Audrey sounds like a cutie!

Katscratchme said...

Ah, I knew there was another date in there somewhere, but I couldn't remember when it was!! Thanks Jen! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...