1. What time do you wake up? Anywhere between 7 and 9am. It all depends on how well I slept and how sick I've been.
2. On a good night, what time are your kids in bed? 7pm is bedtime. If we've been at Nanny's or Grandpa's, it's usually later than that.
3. How long have you been a mommy? It's been 19 months since Audrey was born.
4. How old were you when you became a mom? 28 1/2
5. What is your favorite chore? Favorite? Err.. If I had to pick, I'd say vacuuming, but only if someone else cleans things up.
6. What is your favorite meal to cook? Fastest: Frito Pie... Yummiest: Grilled Hamburgers with sauteed pineapple on top.. mmm.
7. What meal do you cook most often? Er... these days I'm all about Souper Salad.
8. What are 5 things about being a mom that make you smile?
1. Watching Audrey slowly become a big girl every day.
2. Asking Audrey if I can pinch/tickle/poke/etc her and she screams and tries to run away laughing.
3. Audrey dancing.
4. Audrey saying "Mom?" from the backseat of the car and after I say "Yes?" she goes into a long garbled babble story that I can pick one or two words out of. (Usually ending with "happy?")
5. Audrey's fake laugh: Hee Hee Hee! (like a witch) or Ha Ha Ha! (like some sort of villain)
9. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be? I would like to travel the world with my family.
10. When was the last time you went out without your kids? I want to say it was our anniversary in June...
11. What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom? Two days after we brought her home and she couldn't sleep in her bassinet anymore. She had to sleep in a special bed because she was jaundiced. I was terrified that she was going to get worse and have to go back to the hospital.
12. When was the last time you told one of your kids I love you? When I put her to bed last night.
13. When was the last time you were told I love you? When Ben and I were lying in bed last night talking about our hopes and fears.