Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sadistic Oreos

I was enjoying my Oreos last night and was quite proud of the fact that I hadn't broken any of the little buggers or dropped them in my milk.

As they say: Pride goeth before the cookie falls... or something like that.

After the fateful fall, I just couldn't get my fingers in there to get the poor cookie out before it had turned into mush.

Stupid, suicidal cookie.

Perverse sugary goodness that would be laughing at me if it had a mouth.

So, as I went to sleep last night, I had this little nugget running through my head:


Yes, I made it.

Yes, it's silly.

Yes, I love it.

You're welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Silly Emily... You made me want oreos now, blast you! When I finally go into labor you'll have to sneak some into the hospital and we can watch episodes of Lost on Jeremy's laptop and sneak cookies. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...