Monday, January 16, 2012

A Borrowed Cup and Spoon

There is nothing like a cup of something warm, be it sweet or savory, to make you almost feel human again.


A cup of white chocolate hot cocoa is doing just that for me at this very moment. The cup is borrowed, as is the spoon, but I couldn't resist the white mug to go with my white chocolate.

So, I will sit here next to my pile of tissues, my warm cup and catch up on my DVR.

What are you doing tonight?

I hope you are warm.

I hope you are well.

I hope you have something warm to drink.

I keep promising myself that I'll feel better tomorrow.


I'll cross my fingers.

In the mean time, I've got a date with my TV.



1 comment:

Rebecca's Oasis said...

i have been sick for over a week. i started to feel better over the weekend so I cleaned my house... i really cleaned my house... now i am sick again... :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...